3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHoniton Road, Nottingham
Guide Price £120,000
- Guide Price £120,000 - £140,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Corner Plot
- Ample Off Street Parking And Garage
- Fully Refurbished Throughout
- NO Chain
This newly refurbished property in the prime location of NG8 is ready to go for any buyer who is looking to buy with no chain. With a new kitchen and a new bathroom this property is ready for you to move in! Great local transport links into the city centre with plenty of local amenities.
Guide Price of £120,000 - £140,000. Calling all first time buyers, this newly refurbished property in the prime location of NG8 is ready to go for any buyer who is looking to buy with no chain. With a new kitchen and a new bathroom all you you need to do is bring your bags and your ready to move in! This beautiful property is in a great location close to local transport links into the city centre with plenty of local amenities within walking distance.
Entrance through a UPVC door to the side elevation. Wall mounted radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 11' 1" Max x 14' 10" Max ( 3.38m Max x 4.52m Max )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, gas fire place with wooden surround, wall mounted radiator with a TV and telephone point.
Kitchen 14' 9" Max x 8' 9" Max ( 4.50m Max x 2.67m Max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a stainless steel sink drainer and roll top work surfaces. Part tiled walls with an integrated four ring gas hob and electric oven and an overhead cooker hood. Space for a fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. Brand new Baxi combination boiler with a wall mounted radiator. Understairs storage cupboard. UPVC double glazed door leading out to the rear garden and an integral door leading to a down stairs bathroom.
Access via stairs from kitchen. Consisting of a double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation, bath with an electric overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC with part tiled walls and a wall mounted radiator.
Stairs leading from the ground floor, double glazed window to the side elevation and loft access.
Master Bedroom 18' 2" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 5.54m Max x 2.90m Max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 8' 11" Max ( 3.45m x 2.72m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation with a wall mounted radiator also houses the old airing cupboard which is perfect for storage.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 8' 10" ( 2.49m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation with a wall mounted radiator.
To the front of the property is a garden space and shrubbery with a driveway which can fit multiple vehicles. To the rear of the property is a wooden fenced boundary with a small paved area with a path leading to a lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44073768.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.