5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLangroyd Road, London
- Three floors.
- Five bedrooms.
- Two family bathrooms and ensuite.
- Close to tube and train stations.
- Close to local amenities.
An opportunity to acquire an exquisite family home arranged over three floors, within a prime residential road close to Tooting Bec tube and Wandsworth Common.
An opportunity to acquire an exquisite family home arranged over three floors, within a prime residential road close to Tooting Bec tube and Wandsworth Common. This established home in excess of 1500 sq. ft. has been extended into the loft, and to the side of both the ground floor and, almost uniquely, the first floor. Period features are prevalent throughout, all of which unite gracefully with contemporary fittings. The ground floor consists of a large reception room and a stunning kitchen/breakfast room which extends across the rear of the home. French doors open onto the garden which is part decked and part lawn. The first and second floors encompass all five bedrooms, with an ensuite and two family bathrooms with the loft acting as the master.
Langroyd Road is a highly desirable location, situated within a short walk of Tooting Bec tube (Northern Line) and the green open expanses of both Wandsworth and Tooting Bec Commons. The ever popular Fircroft primary school is only moments away, as are a trendy selection of shops, bars and restaurants on Balham High Road and Bellevue Road respectively.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44074848.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WNW103046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.