3 bedroom terraced house for saleFirepool View, Taunton
Offers in Excess of £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Beautifully presented
- Cloakroom, family bathroom & en-suite
- Eight years remaining of NHBC
- Offered with no onward chain
- Popular modern development
- Close to town centre
- A short walk from Taunton's mainline train station
Immaculately presented THREE BEDROOM terrace house benefitting from GARAGE, off road parking and enclosed low-maintenance rear GARDEN
Immaculately presented THREE BEDROOM terrace house benefitting from GARAGE, off road parking and enclosed low-maintenance rear GARDEN whilst being located in this POPULAR modern development of Firepool Lock a short walk from the town centre and mainline intercity railway station + a short commute to HINKLY POWER STATION Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
The front entrance is sheltered by a storm canopy with an outside light, space for bin storage and a small area for plants. A double glazed front door opens in to;
Features vinyl flooring, radiator, telephone point, stairs to the first floor with cupboard beneath providing access to the electric meter and doors opening to ground floor accommodation including;
Features front facing obscure double glazed window, tiled floor, radiator and sanitary ware to include low level flush WC and wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
Living Room 16' 7" x 11' 6" ( 5.05m x 3.51m )
Presented in neutral decor, the living room is light and airy and features large rear facing double glazed window and double glazed patio doors to the garden, radiator and telephone and TV aerial points.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 9' 1" ( 4.34m x 2.77m )
A well-presented modern kitchen/diner which features tiled flooring, radiator, power points, front facing double glazed window and a fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel drainer sink with mixer tap over and gas hob with electric oven below and cooker hood over. Space and plumbing is available for a dishwasher. Subject to negotiation, the current fridge freezer and washer dryer can be included in the sale.
First Floor Landing
Features airing cupboard with access to the central heating boiler and doors opening to first floor accommodation including;
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.56m x 2.69m )
Presented in neutral decor, this double bedroom features full height rear facing double glazed window, radiator and telephone and TV aerial points. A door opens through to;
Features tiled flooring, partly tiled walls, extractor, heated towel rail, shaver point and a suite comprising of low level flush WC and shower cubicle with folding glass shower screen and mains shower over.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 5" max ( 3.25m x 2.87m max )
A second double bedroom featuring full height front facing double glazed window, radiator and access to the loft which is partially boarded and benefits from lighting.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" max x 7' 4" ( 3.00m max x 2.24m )
Presented in neutral decor, this light and airy third bedroom features rear facing full height double glazed windows and radiator.
The bathroom features front facing obscure double glazed window, extractor, shaver point, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, heated towel rail and a suite comprising of low level flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and bath with mixer tap and shower over.
The rear garden can be accessed from the patio doors in the living room which lead on to a paved area ideal for garden furniture, or from the gate to the rear which opens on to an area laid to gravel and suitable for a range of potted plants. The garden is low-maintenance and enclosed to all sides by wood panel fencing.
Garage 18' 10" x 8' 5" ( 5.74m x 2.57m )
The garage is accessed via an up and over door and an allocated parking space is available in front of the garage.
Our vendor informs us that there is a monthly service charge of approximately £17. All carpets and curtains are included in the sale price.
If driving from the M5, exit at junction 25, taking the fourth exit at the roundabout onto the A358 towards Taunton. At the next roundabout take the second exit onto Priory Avenue and go through a second roundabout and pass a Shell garage on your left. Cross the river on Priory Bridge Road, take a right onto Station Road, and after passing under the first rail bridge, take the immediate next right at Taunton Station, continue along this road until you reach Firepool Lock.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44074863.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.