4 bedroom detached house for saleWhitegates Close, Willaston, Neston
Guide Price £295,000
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedroom
- Desirable Location
- Double Garage
- No Chain
- Guide Price £295,000 to £315,000
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a detached family home in the popular village of Willaston, providing access to the local schools and amenities. The property offers spacious living accommodation and benefits from having no chain. Viewing is highly recommended.
This well presented detached family home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after village of Willaston offering access to the local amenities, transport links and catchment area for schools. The property briefly comprises of entrance porch, lounge, dining room, downstairs w.c, kitchen, 4 bedrooms, double garage and garden to front and rear.
Entering the property into the porch with single glazed windows to side elevation. Strip wooden floor. Part glazed door to reception hall.
The entrance hall way provides access via staircase to first floor, radiator and built in understairs storage cupboard.
W.C, low level wash hand basin, mixer taps, vanity unit, radiator, part wall tiling.
Lounge 16' 11" x 10' 3" Into recess ( 5.16m x 3.12m Into recess )
The lounge comprises of double glazed oriel bay window to front elevation, inset ceiling down lights, TV point, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.78m x 2.84m )
The dining room provides open plan access from the lounge with door leading to kitchen, double glazed sliding patio doors leading to garden, radiator, inset ceiling down lights.
Kitchen 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Range of base and wall mount units and draws, rolled edge worktops, integrated oven and 4 ring gas hob with converter hood over, single sink and drainer unit, mixer taps, tiled to splash back, wall mount gas central heating boiler, pantry cupboard, inset ceiling lights, double glazed UPVC window to rear aspect, radiator, double glazed UPVC door providing access to garden.
Built in storage cupboard, Double glazed UPVC window to side elevation.
Bedroom 1 12' x 10' 5" into wardrobes ( 3.66m x 3.18m into wardrobes )
Double glazed UPVC oriel bay window to front elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobes, TV point.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 10' 4" optimum ( 3.20m x 3.15m optimum )
Double glazed UPVC window to front elevation, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 4" x 6' 4" ( 2.84m x 1.93m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear elevation, radiator
W.C, Wash hand basin, shower over bath, fully tiled, extractor fan, and radiator, double glazed UPVC opaque window to side elevation.
The property has a driveway to the front leading to a double garage. There is a lawn area to the right of the drive.
The property has a double garage with power and lighting with an up and over door tot he front elevation.
The rear garden has a patio area leading to lawn, surrounded by mature shrubbery and hedges.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44074869.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.