4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHowards Way, Little Neston, Neston
Sold STC £375,000
- ***NO ONWARD CHAIN***
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- SECLUDED CORNER PLOT
- GUIDE PRICE £375,000 TO £395,000
***DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM BUNGALOW*** Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the quality and scale of this property.
***DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM BUNGALOW*** This property is a one off, the property was built by the owner who purchased the land on a corner plot in this popular cul de sac. A sense of grandeur is established upon approach by two electric iron gates with intercom providing access. With mature hedging the property is very private. When entering the drive way the scale and quality of the build becomes apparent. With landscaped gardens, double garage and detailing throughout.
Entering the property it briefly comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room/bedroom 4, study, kitchen, utility, conservatory, wc, bathroom, three bedrooms one with en suite, stairs leading to loft space, double garage, front and rear gardens.
Viewing is essential to truly appreciate the quality and scale of this property.
With electric double gates, intercom access system with camera, driveway leading to double garage with up and over door, gate to the side elevation leading to rear garden, outside power point, outside lighting, path leading to front door, generous lawn area enclosed by hedging and flower borders.
Entering the porch through a double glazed feature front door, with door camera system for additional security. with radiator leading into entrance hallway.
Providing access to accommodation with two radiators, laminate flooring.
With W.C, hand wash basin, extractor, part tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 20' 10" x 13' ( 6.35m x 3.96m )
With feature fireplace and gas fire, hand crafted deep ceiling coving, french patio doors opening onto the front lawn, two radiators, two double glazed windows.
Dining Room / Bedroom 4 12' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.91m x 3.18m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, stunning feature glass door leading into office.
Study 7' 6" x 4' 3" ( 2.29m x 1.30m )
Kitchen 17' 7" x 10' 9" ( 5.36m x 3.28m )
With a range of wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, splash back tiling, integrated electric oven, gas hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, integrated microwave, radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation, double glazed doors opening into the conservatory.
Utility Room 6' 1" x 7' 5" ( 1.85m x 2.26m )
With a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, splash back tiling, extractor, fuse board, double glazed window to the rear elevation, double glazed door leading into rear garden,
Conservatory 9' 6" x 14' 6" irregular shape ( 2.90m x 4.42m irregular shape )
UPVC construction, two radiators, tiled floor, double patio doors opening into rear garden.
Bedroom 1 14' 11" x 14' 5" maximum ( 4.55m x 4.39m maximum )
With two fitted wardrobes with overhead storage, radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation.
With W.C, wash hand basin, shower with cubicle, shaver point, fully tiled, chrome towel rail, spotlighting, extractor fan, frosted double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 2 15' 9" maximum x 12' 3" ( 4.80m maximum x 3.73m )
With fitted wardrobes and desk, radiator, double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 3 11' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.40m )
With fitted wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
The loft space is accessed via a door from the main hallway via a fixed staircase, with fitted carpet and fully plastered walls.
With W.C, wash hand basin, shower with cubicle, fully tiled, spot lighting, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan, double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The rear garden is surrounded by mature hedging, with paved patio and lawn area.
Garage 16' x 17' 1" ( 4.88m x 5.21m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, power points and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44074875.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.