4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBigfrith Lane, Cookham
- CHARMING CHARACTER HOME
- TWO LOG BURNERS
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING IN KITCHEN
- EXTENDED & UPGRADED
- GREAT REAR GARDEN
- AMPLE PARKING TO FRONT
- CLOSE TO COUNTRYSIDE WALKS
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Situated in the heart of Cookham Dean & dating back approx 250 years is this delightful character home having been extended & upgraded. This home has lots of period features with the benefits of modern upgrades where necessary. Great size rear garden & parking to the front, this is a must see!
Situated in the heart of Cookham Dean and dating back approximately 250 years is this delightful character home, having been extended and upgraded. This glorious home has lots of period features with the benefits of modern upgrades where necessary. The property has a great size rear garden and has great parking to the front. Close to local schools, pubs and countryside walks, this is a must see!
double glazed door to front, double glazed windows to front and side, understairs cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring.
w.c, wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
Lounge 23' 4" x 14' 4" ( 7.11m x 4.37m )
double glazed windows to front and rear, fireplace with wood burning stove, radiator, TV point, surround sound speaker system, vaulted glass ceiling to rear, double glazed French patio doors to garden.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 8' 1" ( 4.14m x 2.46m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring.
Family Room 13' 7" x 13' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.99m )
bay window to front, fireplace with wood burning stove, TV point, stripped wooden flooring.
Kitchen 17' 5" x 8' 11" ( 5.31m x 2.72m )
fitted kitchen with range of soft close wall and base level units, stainless steel one and a half bowl drainer sink unit, water softener and water filter, integrated Neff microwave combination grill and double oven, integrated Neff five ring gas hob and extractor fan, Vinothek wine fridge, speaker system, TV point, central heating boiler, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, vaulted glass ceiling to rear, double glazed window to rear, double glazed stable door to garden.
Utility Room 10' 7" x 5' 11" ( 3.23m x 1.80m )
range of cupboards, door to utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, underfloor heating, double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
double glazed window to side, airing cupboard with Megaflow system, loft access.
Bedroom 1 16' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.95m x 3.61m )
double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, TV point, wall length bespoke wardrobes, walk-in wardrobe 7'7'' x 6'02'' (into wardrobe).
double glazed window to rear, Jet Spa shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail, tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.63m )
window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
Bedroom 3 10' x 9' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.79m )
double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 4 11' 4" x 9' ( 3.45m x 2.74m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator.
window to rear, bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and shower screen, vanity wash hand basin, w.c, heated towel rail, tiled floor with underfloor heating.
enclosed by hedgerow is a lawned area with pathway to front door, to the side is a large gravel driveway with side gate to garden.
Rear Garden 80' max x 50' max ( 24.38m max x 15.24m max )
a superb garden, beautifully landscaped with wrap around stone patio area leading to a lush lawn complimented by apple and various other trees, enclosed by shrubs and panel fencing with gated side access.
From the M4 junction 8/9, take the A404(m) towards Marlow. At the next roundabout take the third exit sign posted Maidenhead, then after a very short distance turn left at the mini roundabout onto the Henley Road. Then turn next right onto Pinkneys Drive, follow this road to the t-junction turning left onto the Furze Platt Road, then next right onto Winter Hill Road. Follow this road which bears left, continue for approximately 500m, then turn right onto Bigfrith Lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44074911.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.