3 bedroom detached house for saleDenmark Street, Diss
Sold STC £645,000
- A fine Grade II Listed early Victorian house which has been sympathetically modernised and extended to a very high standard
- Set in lovely partly walled gardens in an elevated position with far reaching views over the Waveney Valley and Diss Mere and town.
- Hall, Dining Room, Drawing Room & Sitting Room
- Bespoke Kitchen, Utility Room, Cellar and Cloakroom
- Magnificent Garden Room
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room & Luxurious En Suite Bathroom
- Two Further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom & an En Suite Shower Room
- Partly Walled Landscaped Gardens & Garaging
- The Accommodation extends to approx. 2,751sq ft
- NO EPC Required
Victorian Elegance . . .
An exceptional early Victorian residence in a superlative location, this impressive property offers elegant character accommodation with an abundance of original features. Beautifully updated and well maintained, set in lovely gardens with spectacular views, this is an exciting opportunity indeed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7129906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.