4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCamp Road, Weymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Situated In Wyke Regis
- Front & Rear Garden
- Sea views accross Portland harbour
Located in the popular area of WYKE REGIS is this detached chalet bungalow. There are four bedrooms lounge/diner ,bathroom, kitchen, downstairs shower room, rear garden and off road parking.
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this four bedrooms detached chalet bungalow situated in a popular location of WYKE REGIS. Property includes a kitchen, large lounge/diner, downstairs shower room, rear garden, three bedrooms, bathroom and off road parking.
Door to side. 2 X Radiator. Stairs to 1st floor.
Lounge / Diner 16' 11" x 9' 11" ( 5.16m x 3.02m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to garden. Electric fire place. Laminated flooring.Radiator.
Kitchen 20' x 7' 11" ( 6.10m x 2.41m )
Three X Double glazed window to side. Door to rear garden. Fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink/drainer. Tiling. Electric oven and gas hob. Extractor fan. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler. Radiator. Inset spot lights.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.Sea views across Portland harbour.
Bedroom Four 10' 7" x 10' ( 3.23m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Sea views across Portland harbour
Shower Room / Wet Room
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Double shower cubicle. Full tiling. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled flooring. Storage.
Stairs from first floor. Velux window. Door to bedroom one, two and bathroom.
Bedroom One 15' x 10' ( 4.57m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front with additional velux window. Radiator. Storage cupboards. Stunning sea views across portland harbour.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 15' ( 3.53m x 4.57m )
Double glazed window to rear with additional velux window. Radiator.
Double glazed velux window to side. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Bath with shower over. Heated towel rail.
Blocked paved drive. Flower borders.Sea views. Laid to lawn. Access to rear. Mature shrubs & bushes.
Patio area. laid to lawn. Apple tree. Decking area & seating BBQ area. Steps leading to further lawn area. Summer house. Brick built workshop. Rear access. Flower borders. Mature shrubs & plants.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44076021.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.