5 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Hillington, King's Lynn
- Spacious detached house in desirable location
- Four reception rooms
- Five good sized bedrooms
- Double garage
An impressive detached house in the desirable location of Hillington. The spacious accommodation enjoys four receptions rooms, five bedrooms and four bathrooms. Internal viewings are highly recommended!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale an impressive detached house in the desirable location of Hillington. The spacious ground floor offers a dining room, snug, utility room, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, study and cloakroom. To the first floor there are five good sized bedrooms, three of which enjoy an en-suite and the further two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom. Externally there is a double garage, ample off road parking and gardens. Viewings are highly recommended!
Entrance door to:
Stairs to first floor and galleried landing, tiled floor, telephone point, under stairs cupboard, radiator
Wash hand basin, WC, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to front, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
Dining Room 12' 8" max x 14' 7" ( 3.86m max x 4.45m )
Double aspect room with two windows to front and one to side, radiator.
Family Room 13' 2" max x 14' 7" max ( 4.01m max x 4.45m max )
Double glazed windows to side, wall lights, opening to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 7" max x 14' 11" max ( 4.45m max x 4.55m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of cream shaker style units at base and wall level, double glazed window to side and rear, butler style sink, granite worktop surfaces, tiled splashbacks, range cooker with cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, radiator.
Units at base and wall level, exit door to garden, sink with drainer, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, space and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to side, worktop surfaces, radiator, oil fired boiler serving central heating.
Sitting Room 18' 6" x 15' 8" ( 5.64m x 4.78m )
Double glazed window to rear, bi-fold doors opening to side garden, open fireplace with attractive surround, radiator, television point.
Study 7' 9" x 11' ( 2.36m x 3.35m )
Windows to front and side, radiator, television point, telephone point.
First Floor Gallery Landing
Window to front, access to loft space, radiator.
Bedroom One 16' 7" x 11' ( 5.05m x 3.35m )
Two windows to side, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin to vanity unit, extractor fan, WC, tiled walls, shaver point, heated towel radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 9' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.92m )
Window to front, radiator, television point.
Window to front, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, WC, tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 14' 8" ( 3.45m x 4.47m )
Two windows to front, radiator, television point, telephone point, walk in wardrobe.
Paneled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, tiled floor and walls, window to side.
Bedroom Four 14' 2" max x 13' ( 4.32m max x 3.96m )
Window to side, built in wardrobe, television point, radiator, door to:
Jack And Jill Bathroom
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Five 9' 9" x 9' 10" ( 2.97m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, television point, door to Jack and Jill bathroom.
The property is approached over a good sized gravel driveway providing parking and leading to the detached double garage with twin up and over doors.
The garden area is laid to lawn with a patio area and mature trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44076060.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.