3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGranby Road Eltham SE9
- Semi Detached
- Good Sized Plot
- Potential To Extend STPP
- Off Street Parking
- Three Bedrooms
- Popular Location
- Close To Reputed Local Schools
- 0.5 miles to Eltham Station
- Progress Conservation Area
- Energy Efficiency Rating: E
Guide Price £400,000- £425,000
Pretty three bedroom semi detached house, positioned on a quiet street in the 'Progress' conservation area. The property offers potential to create a fantastic family home.
The accommodation is well proportioned and practically laid out, including a spacious reception, large fitted kitchen, three comfortable bedrooms and a tiled bathroom with separate W.C. There is also a lean-to conservatory.
The property further benefits from off street parking and a detached garage.
Both Gordons & Deansfield Primary schools are within close proximity, and with Eltham station being just 0.5 of a mile walk down Well Hall road, this property is an excellent choice for any prospective buyer after a convenient commute into Central London.
Agents Note: This property has previously suffered from subsidence. The damage has been repaired and a certificate of structural adequacy can be produced upon request.
Tenure: Freehold | Council Tax Band:D (Greenwich) | Energy Efficiency Rating: E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P202556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Eltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.