2 bedroom flat for saleWandle Road, MORDEN
Sold STC £335,000
- Own private entrance
- Beautifully renovated
- Retains many period features
- Wonderfully landscaped garden
- Summer house with electricity
A very rare opportunity to purchase this unique ground floor cottage style spacious maisonette, providing the easy and secure living of a maisonette with its own private garden.This property briefly comprises of a large entrance hall, reception room, bathroom and two good sized bedrooms.
A very rare opportunity to purchase this unique ground floor cottage style spacious maisonette, providing the easy and secure living of a maisonette with its own private garden. This property is backing onto Ravensbury Park national trust land meaning the property isn't overlooked and all that is left is the views of the stunning scenery, also nearby to Morden Hall Park and its nearby riverside walks, close proximity to Morden tube this really is a home that can't be missed!
With its own private entrance, this stunning property boasts lots of windows throughout flooding the property with natural light; the property has been beautifully renovated by the current owner and retains many period features including original picture rails, timber flooring, an ornate fireplace (with a working fire) and much more.
This property briefly comprises of a large entrance hall giving access to the kitchen, reception room, bathroom and two good sized bedrooms. The living room benefits original timber flooring, ornate fireplace and a fantastic outlook onto the front garden. The kitchen provides a country feel with ceramic tiles, appliances integrated with wooden oak worktops and a door leading onto the secluded garden. The bathroom has been recently updated with a new bathroom suite and high quality stone tiles.
The rear garden is very private and secluded and has been wonderfully landscaped by the current owner. This home also has the additional benefit of access from the side, a summer house with electricity and a security system installed throughout the property.
If you are looking for convenience then look no further, Park view is well placed for Morden Town Centre with the Northern Line Underground being within 0.8 miles which offers direct links into Wimbledon, Clapham and access into the city. So what are you waiting for call now to book your viewing!
From our office at SM4 5HP:
Head south-west on York Cl towards Morden Ct 233 ft
Turn right onto Morden Ct 79 ft
Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Crown Rd/A24
Continue to follow A24 0.2 mi
Use the left 3 lanes to turn slightly left onto London Rd/A24 0.2 mi
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Morden Hall Rd/A297 0.4 mi
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Morden Rd/A239 0.1 mi
Turn right onto Wandle Rd
Destination will be on the left.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44077239.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOD100249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Morden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.