4 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Ruskington, NG34
- Substantial Period Family Home
- Superb Plot with Large Garden
- Three Double Bedrooms, Bathroom & Shower
- Fourth Bedroom/Family Room on Ground Floor
- Two Well Proportioned Reception Rooms
- Large Dining Kitchen and Utility
- Double Garage
- Retaining Original Character
- EPC Rating D
- No Onward Chain
FANTASTIC 3/4 BED FAMILY HOME WITH EXTENSIVE GARDENS AND SITUATED CLOSE THE VILLAGE CENTRE AND SCHOOLS within this large well served village and retaining its original character it offers well-presented accommodation that is both spacious and versatile. The ground floor accommodation comprises; Welcoming Hallway with original front door and Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Family Room/Fourth Bedroom, Large Dining Kitchen, Utility Room and Conservatory. To the First Floor is an interesting split level landing, three generous Double Bedrooms together with Bathroom with freestanding Roll Top Bath and a further Shower Room. Outside is a generous driveway, detached Double Garage together with large mature Gardens. Viewing recommended to fully appreciate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44077965.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR160497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.