2 bedroom maisonette for saleSouthern Avenue, Feltham
- Newly decorated
- Split level flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Newly fitted bathroom and toilet
- Highly convenient location
We are delighted to welcome to the market this beautifully presented, spacious two bedrooms split level flat with free CCTV monitored off street parking on the popular Southern Avenue, Feltham.
Call branch to arrange viewing, viewings by appointment only)We are delighted to welcome to the market this beautifully presented, spacious two bedrooms split level flat with free CCTV monitored off street parking on the popular Southern Avenue, Feltham.
The property is located on the first floor, which is split over two levels giving you extra space. On the bottom floor the property is complimented by a large kitchen/breakfast room with newly fitted kitchen and flooring with its own pantry. Leading up to the first floor, the property boasts two large double bedrooms, the main family living room boasts in storage and a newly fitted shower room all decorated with neutral colours.
The property is light, modern and ready for the right buyer to move straight in.
Southern Avenue is superbly located being a very short walk away from Feltham Town Centre, giving you access to unlimited shops, buses and more importantly Feltham Overground station. Giving you direct access to London Waterloo Station and with Feltham's fast train service you be there within approx. 25 mins.
This property is a great buy and will suit all types of buyers and investors with its’ fantastic links. We highly recommend you book a viewing as it won't stay on the market for long
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44078739.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEL105371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Feltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.