2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCinque Ports Way, Seaford
- End of terrace house
- Two double bedrooms
- Good sized rear garden
- Off road parking
- No chain
- Potential to extend (subject to planning)
Fox and Sons are delighted to present this two double bedroom end of terrace house. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner and bathroom. The property benefits from off road parking and rear garden.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present this two double bedroom end of terrace house. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from off road parking and good sized rear garden. The property is situated within close proximity to local shops, post office and primary school with good bus links to Seaford Town, Eastbourne and Brighton. With mainline train links to London & Brighton can also be found from Seaford Town centre. Potential to extend (subject to planning consent),
Viewing's come highly recommended via seller sole agents Fox and Sons.
NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Door to front and meter cupboard.
Lounge 12' 8" x 12' 3" ( 3.86m x 3.73m )
Electric fire place, television point and window to front.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 15' 9" x 9' 9" ( 4.80m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen comprising electric oven with gas hob, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, sink/drainer, combi boiler, window to side and rear with door leading to garden.
Stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard and access to loft.
Bedroom One 15' 10" x 9' 6" ( 4.83m x 2.90m )
Storage cupboard and window to front.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.95m )
Built in wardrobe with window looking over rear garden.
White bathroom suite comprising WC, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and window to rear.
Driveway with parking for three cars.
Mainly laid to lawn with shrub boarders, raised pond, two timber sheds and timber fence boundaries. Side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44078814.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEA103534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Seaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.