4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Field Way, Ingleby Barwick
- A Beautifully Presented Detached Residence Offering Tastefully Appointed Accommodation Enhanced by High Quality Fittings
- Occupying a Delightful Corner Plot with Landscaped Gardens to Front, Side & Rear, a Double Width Driveway & Single Garage
- Tastefully Decorated Lounge with Bay Recess & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Dining Room with Deep Bay Window to the Front Elevation
- Superb Refitted Breakfast Kitchen with Karndean Flooring, Built-in Double Oven, Gas Hob, Integrated Fridge/Freezer & Dishwasher
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes & an Impressive Refitted En-Suite Shower Room with Attractive Wall & Floor Tiling
- Three Further Bedrooms with One Having Fitted Wardrobes
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- A Wonderful Property Offered with the Benefit of No Onward Chain
Beautifully Presented Detached Residence Offering Tastefully Appointed Accommodation Enhanced by High Quality Fittings. Occupying a Delightful Corner Plot with Landscaped Gardens to Front, Side and Rear, a Double Width Driveway and Single Garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44079546.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.