2 bedroom terraced house for saleOrmskirk Road, Pemberton, Wigan
- Two bed
- Excellent transport links
- Off road parking for up to 3 cars
- Close to Wigan town centre
- Ideal investment opportunity
- No chain
- Viewings essential
- EPC -F
***Refurbishment opportunity*** This 2 bedroom terraced property is perfect for somebody looking for a house they can put their own stamp on. The property is in need of a full refurbishment but with a bit of TLC and hard work this would be a fantastic investment. Located on Ormskirk Road it has access to excellent transport links and is close to Wigan town centre. In brief the property comprises of entrance hallway, leading to lounge, dining room and kitchen, cellar. Upstairs there are two good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally to the rear there is a low maintenance yard with off road parking for up to 3 cars to the front of the house there is a enclosed low maintenance garden. Contact the office to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44080008.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7120413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breakey & Co, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.