2 bedroom town house for salePlantin Rise, Halfway, Sheffield
- Two bedrooms
- Attractive rear garden
- Possibility to extend
- Perfect first time buy
- High standard of accommodation throughout
Of possible interest to a young couple or first time buyer is this two bedroomed end town house which occupies an attractive corner plot. The property offers great potential to be extended to a three bedroom with the necessary alterations and planning permission.
Of possible interest to a young couple or first time buyer is this two bedroomed end town house which occupies an attractive corner plot. The property offers great potential to be extended to a three bedroom with the necessary alterations and planning permission. Offering a high standard of living accommodation throughout comprising entrance hallway, lounge, modern fitted kitchen with rear reading room, conservatory, utility room, downstairs w/c, shower room, two bedrooms to the first floor, bathroom and separate w/c. Early inspection recommended through the selling agent.
A front facing door leads into the entrance hallway with under stairs storage cupboard, dog leg staircase to the first floor, laminate flooring, single radiator and hand rail to wall.
With a rear facing double glazed window, double radiator, television point and an electric fire housed in a marble effect fire surround with raised hearth.
Fitted with cream wall and base units incorporating work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, tiling to splashback areas, stainless steel extractor canopy, stainless steel gas hob, space for double electric oven, single radiator, access to the reading/study room, wall mounted boiler, door giving access to conservatory, tiled flooring and a front facing double glazed window.
With doors giving access to the rear garden.
Extended Utility Room
With a rear facing double glazed window, a range of wall and base units with sink and washing machine.
With a side facing velux window, tiling to splash back areas, wall mounted heated towel rail, low flush w/c, shower cubical with electric shower.
First Floor Landing
With loft access and walk in storage cupboard.
With a rear facing double glazed window and single radiator.
With a rear facing double glazed window, single radiator and laminate flooring.
With a front facing double glazed window and low flush w/c.
Panelled bath with telephone style mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, front facing double glazed obscure window, tiling to splashback areas and single radiator.
Offering a flagged patio area to the front with additional side garden. To the rear there is a lawn with patio areas, garden shed, outside tap, outside lighting and wrought iron gates giving access to the communal parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44080455.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK109059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.