4 bedroom terraced house for saleFranklin Road, WEYMOUTH
Sold STC £205,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Character Features
- Well Presented Throughout
- Walking Distance To Town
- Generous Garden With Workshop
This Terrace FOUR bedroom property boast character features with a generous garden with workshop / studio at the back, the house also boast utility space, kitchen, lounge/diner and a bathroom. We are expecting a high volume of viewing' on this property.
This WELL PRESENTED four bedroom terraced house close to Weymouth town centre. Accommodation comprises of four bedrooms, lounge/diner, kitchen, utility room and bathroom. This property offers a generous REAR GARDEN with a workshop / studio at the back.
Double glazed door to front. Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Under stairs cupboard. Flooring.
Lounge 12' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.61m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Feature open fire place. Wall lights. Telephone and TV points. Radiator. Carpet.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.28m x 3.00m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear. Radiator. TV point. Carpet.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to side. Fitted kitchen with wall/base units, work surfaces over. Tiling. Stainless steel sink. Electric oven and gas hob. with cooker hood. Plumbing for dishwasher. Tiled flooring.
Utility Room 7' 6" x 7' 4" ( 2.29m x 2.24m )
Patio door to garden. Wall units. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator. Wall mounted combi boiler. Tiled flooring.
Conservatory 13' 9" x 6' 5" ( 4.19m x 1.96m )
Patio doors to front & rear. Tiled flooring.
Stairs from hall. Stairs to hall. Velux window.
Bedroom One 15' 10" Max x 13' 11" Max ( 4.83m Max x 4.24m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. TV point. Shower cubicle. Original fire place. Carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front. TV point. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear. TV point. Radiator. Laminated flooring.
Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 8' 2" ( 4.04m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear. Eve wardrobes. TV point. Radiator. Spot lights. Wood flooring.
Double glazed window to side. Corner bath with shower over. Vanity and low level WC. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Full tiling.
Paved with wall surround.
Deck area. large patio. Raised area with pathway. Grass area. Rear access. Fully enclosed. Garden shed with eclectic.
Workshop / Studio 11' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.45m )
Spot lights. Power points. Window to rear. Built in storage. Loft space. Laminated flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44080524.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.