2 bedroom terraced house for saleBestwood Terrace, NOTTINGHAM
Sold STC £80,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedrooms
- Extended Landscape Rear Garden
- Double Glazed With Gas Central Heating
- *OFFERS OVER £80,000*
*OFFERS OVER £80,000* Being situated within a peaceful and quiet location yet being on the doorstep to transport links and local amenities, this two bedroom mid-terrace property will make an ideal starter home for any first time buyers. A viewing is highly recommended.
*OFFERS OVER £80,000* Being situated within a peaceful and quiet location yet being on the doorstep to transport links and local amenities, this two bedroom mid-terrace property will make an ideal starter home for any first time buyers. Internally the property has been very well kept by the current owners and has a extensive garden to the rear. The property internally comprises of having a living room, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, and upstairs there are two double bedrooms. To the rear of the property there is a lawned landscape garden and patio areas. A viewing on this property is highly recommend to appreciate the accommodation and condition of the property on offer.
Living Room 11' 6" into recess x 11' 3" ( 3.51m into recess x 3.43m )
Double glazed entrance door, double glazed window to the front, gas fire with a brick surround, laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling and a door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.12m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a work surface over, incorporating inset one and a half down sink and drainer unit with partly tiled wall coverings, cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, wall mounted radiator, under stairs storage, double glazed window to the rear, a door leading to the staircase and a further door providing access to the rear hallway.
Double glazed door leading to the garden, a wall mounted gas central heating boiler with storage below.
Double glazed window to the side, wall mounted radiator, wood paneled bath with and electric shower over, wash hand basin, wc and partly tiled wall coverings.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 11' 6" into recess ( 3.45m x 3.51m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear, access to the loft, built in airing cupboard and a wall mounted radiator.
To the rear of the property there is an extensive rear garden which comprises of having a blocked paved pathway which leads to the lawned garden with ornamental plant boarders, shed and paved patios. To the top of the garden there is a further raised patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44080527.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.