4 bedroom detached house for saleBrampton Close, Wisbech
Offers in Excess of
- Fantastic presentation throughout
- Spacious detached house
- Four double bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Three reception rooms plus conservatory
- Off road parking, double garage & rear garden
SIMPLY STUNNING! Located on the popular Woodcote Park Development is this highly impressive & spacious detached house. It includes 4 double bedrooms, kitchen, utility, 3 reception rooms, conservatory, bathroom & ground floor wc. Outside has off road parking, double garage and generous garden.
SIMPLY STUNNING! Situated on the highly sought after Woodcote Park development is this impressive detached house which has been updated over the recent years and is presented to a high standard throughout. This impressive detached house is within walking distance to the Wisbech Grammer School. The property is spacious throughout and has a large hallway, fitted kitchen with a built-in fridge/freezer and dishwasher, a useful utility room, a separate dining room, an office, a living room and a conservatory with a fan and blinds. Upstairs leading from the lovely galleried landing are four double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from having an en-suite comprising a bath, shower cubicle, wc and wash basin. There is also a family bathroom with a bath, shower cubicle, wc and wash basin. The house also benefits from having replacement uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Outside is just as impressive with off road parking, a double garage and a generous rear garden. As previously mentioned the property is in immaculate condition and a viewing is essential to appreciate. Call today to avoid disappointment!
Kitchen 19' 4" x 13' max ( 5.89m x 3.96m max )
Utility Room 10' 7" x 6' 4" ( 3.23m x 1.93m )
Dining Room 13' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.01m x 2.82m )
Sitting Room 19' 4" x 12' 10" ( 5.89m x 3.91m )
Conservatory 13' 9" max x 11' max ( 4.19m max x 3.35m max )
Office 10' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.39m )
Ground Floor WC
Master Bedroom 15' 3" plus door recess x 11' 4" plus fitted wardrobes ( 4.65m plus door recess x 3.45m plus fitted wardrobes )
En-Suite Bathroom 8' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.67m x 1.85m )
Bedroom Two 12' 11" inc fitted wardrobes x 10' 8" ( 3.94m inc fitted wardrobes x 3.25m )
Bedroom Three 14' 9" x 10' 9" max inc built in cupboard ( 4.50m x 3.28m max inc built in cupboard )
Bedroom Four 12' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.94m x 2.51m )
Bathroom 9' 8" max x 8' 5" max ( 2.95m max x 2.57m max )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Sleaford and turn immediately left towards the Old Market. Continue along and turn left into Chapel Road and on into Barton Road. Turn left into Woodcote Park and right into Brampton Close where the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44080533.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.