2 bedroom flat for saleJevington Gardens, Eastbourne
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Two Bedroom Flat in Period Conversion
- Hall Floor
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout
- Share of Freehold & Chain Free
- Sought After Meads Location
- Recently Refurbished to a High Standard
- Close to the Seafront, Theatres & Town Centre
- GUIDE PRICE £210,000-£240,000
GUIDE PRICE £210,000-£240,000
Stunning two bedroom hall floor flat situated in the sought after Meads area, close to the seafront, theatres & town centre. Recently refurbished throughout to a high standard with oak kitchen & oak flooring. Being sold chain free & with share of freehold.
GUIDE PRICE £210,000-£240,000
Meads. A beautifully presented hall floor apartment located in one of the most highly sought after residential areas in Eastbourne within close proximity to local amenities and recreational facilities with regular bus services to and from the town and mainline railway service. This property has been greatly improved by the current owner with accommodation comprising new modern fitted kitchen with new integral appliances, modern fitted bathroom and two double bedrooms. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazing throughout and solid oak flooring in the lounge/kitchen. Furthermore the property is to be sold chain free and an internal viewing is considered essential by the sellers sole agents to avoid disappointment.
Living Room 18' 9" into bay x 14' 8" max ( 5.71m into bay x 4.47m max )
Sash window to the front aspect, wall lights, radiator, TV and telephone points, entry phone system, solid Oak flooring and downlighters.
Front door into entrance hall with radiator and storage cupboard housing electrics board.
Kitchen Area 9' 5" x 4' 7" ( 2.87m x 1.40m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of matching oak wall and base units with solid oak work surface over, integrated sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, new integrated appliances including electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, integral washing machine and fridge freezer.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" max x 9' 9" ( 4.06m max x 2.97m )
Double glazed sash window, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" into bay x 9' 6" ( 3.51m into bay x 2.90m )
Double glazed sash bay window to the front aspect, radiator and central heating boiler housed in cupboard.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail, downlighters and double glazed sash window to the side aspect.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44082327.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.