5 bedroom detached house for saleBurnthill Lane, Rugeley
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Ensuites
- Driveway & Garage
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen Diner
- No Onward Chain
Superb detached property situated in a convenient position to Rugeley Town Centre and within a short distance away to Cannock Chase forest, the property comes with stunning frontal views and spacious bedrooms - CALL TODAY TO BOOK A VIEWING ON THIS MUST SEE PROPERTY.
An impressive detached home in a particularly pleasant position overlooking a greenery and play park. Within a short drive of Rugeley town centre and close proximity to popular schooling this really does make for a lovely family home. The property boasts a driveway for multiple vehicles, garage, welcoming entrance hallway with guests WC, an 18' long lounge, dining room, a kitchen diner with a utility room just off and on the first floor are five well-proportioned bedrooms two of which having shower room ensuites and the main family bathroom. A space for any family to grow into - all being offered with a no onward chain. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the living accommodation on offer and position of this home.
To the front the property is approached via a part garden and driveway for multiple vehicles and with garage. Gated side access providing very useful outside storage space.
Central heating radiator, staircase rising to the first floor and doors to:
W.C, wash hand basin, central heating radiator and a window to front elevation.
Lounge 18' x 10' 10" ( 5.49m x 3.30m )
Double doors from the entrance hallway, feature gas fireplace, central heating radiator and an open archway to:
Dining Room 11' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.82m )
Central heating radiator and French doors to rear elevation opening onto a patio area.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 11" x 9' ( 5.16m x 2.74m )
Being fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, cooker and hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, two central heating radiators, window and French doors to rear elevation.
Utility Room 4' 11" x 8' 6" ( 1.50m x 2.59m )
Fitted base storage units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, space and connections for washing machine and tumble dryer, central heating boiler and a door giving side access.
Master Bedroom 12' x 10' 10" into wardrobes ( 3.66m x 3.30m into wardrobes )
Built-in wardrobes and dressing table, central heating radiator, two windows to front elevation and door to:
Shower cubicle, WC, inset vanity wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, window to side elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.23m )
Window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and door to:
Shower cubicle, WC, inset vanity wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" max x 15' 6" into window recess ( 2.62m max x 4.72m into window recess )
Window to front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 5" max x 8' 8" ( 3.48m max x 2.64m )
Window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 8' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.64m x 1.98m )
Window to front and a central heating radiator.
Bath with hand held shower over, inset vanity wash hand basin, WC, window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
The rear garden has a patio and lawn area with planted boarders and fencing to all boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44082357.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC201390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.