2 bedroom terraced house for saleBarrington Street, Tiverton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two double bedrooms
- Good sized kitchen
- White suite bathroom
- Courtyard garden
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Situated in the centre of Tiverton is this spacious house with accommodation over three floors benefitting from a lounge and good sized kitchen. On the first floor there is a bedroom and a bathroom, with a further bedroom on the second floor. Externally there is a courtyard garden. NO ONWARD CHAIN
This terraced property in the centre of Tiverton is spacious throughout with accommodation over three floors. On the ground floor there is a lounge with a feature fireplace and an archway to the kitchen. From the kitchen there is a staircase rising to the first floor where there is a double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a good sized white suite bathroom. From this floor there is another staircase leading to the second floor where there is a second double bedroom. Externally there is a courtyard garden to the rear which is accessed via the kitchen. The property is served by gas central heating and is partially double glazed.
Lounge 12' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.10m )
multi paned front door, window to front, feature brick fireplace, radiator, arch through to:
Kitchen 11' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.51m x 2.79m )
window to rear, door to rear, range of wall and base units with worktops over, stainless steel sink, gas cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler, open tread staircase with hand rail rising to first floor
stairs with hand rail rising to second floor
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.12m )
window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator
window to rear, panelled bath with electric shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, wall mounted cabinet
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 10' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.30m )
stairs from first floor landing, velux window to rear, radiator
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44082360.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.