3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAthol Drive, Wirral
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FULLY REFURBISHED THREE BEDROOM DORMER BUNGALOW
- Sought After Area of Eastham
- Master Suite With En-Suite Shower Room
- Excellent Commuter Links
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
FOR SALE IN THE MUCH SOUGHT AFTER AREA OF EASTHAM is this FABULOUS fully refurbished dormer bungalow with master suite to the first floor. Also there are excellent commuter links via the M53 to Liverpool and Chester making this property an ideal family home.
FOR SALE IN THE MUCH SOUGHT AFTER AREA OF EASTHAM is this fully refurbished dormer bungalow with excellent commuter links via the M53 to Liverpool and Chester. In brief the property comprises: Lounge, U shaped kitchen with integral oven, hob, fridge and freezer. Two bedrooms and the family bathroom. to the first floor is the master suite with En-Suite shower room. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the full potential of this fantastic family home.
With double glazed entrance door to the side, double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 9" into recess ( 4.80m x 3.58m into recess )
With double glazed window to the front and side, radiator, space for fire to chimney breast, spot lights, television connection point and telephone connection point.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 10' 8" ( 2.21m x 3.25m )
Refitted kitchen comprising: Wall and complementary base units with rolled top work surfaces, integral electric oven, integral touch screen electric hob with extractor hood above, space and plumbing for a washing machine, integral fridge and freezer, double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 8' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.54m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.67m )
With double glazed patio door to the rear and radiator.
Refitted bathroom in white and comprising: Bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, towel radiator, extractor fan, tiled floor and double glazed frosted window to the side.
Master Suite 10' 6" maximum x 14' 2" maximum ( 3.20m maximum x 4.32m maximum )
With two double glazed velux style windows to the sloped roof, radiator, access to under eaves storage areas.
En-Suite Shower Room
Refitted shower room comprising: Shower cubicle with tiled wall, wash hand basin, WC, radiator and two velux style windows to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44082381.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO103711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.