2 bedroom flat for saleMacdonald Road,Friern Barnet N11,N11
- Split level period conversion
- Reception with balcony to the front aspect
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Private rear garden
- Share Of Freehold
- Offered chain free
- Residential tree lined road
- Within close proximity to shops and transport
A Two bedroom first and second floor flat , reception room with a North East facing balcony to the front and a private South West rear garden
We are pleased to offer a great opportunity to purchase this split level first floor flat situated on a residential tree lined road in Friern Barnet. The property is located within close proximity to local amenities, public transport links and various schools.
The property benefits from double glazing throughout, except from the feature window and gas central heating with a combi boiler which was replaced in 2014.
The reception room benefits from a North East facing balcony which overlooks the road and provides natural lighting and has had a feature fireplace installed. A loft conversion has been carried out which is now currently the second floor master bedroom.
The private rear garden has lawn, a decked area to the rear and has the added bonus of a garden shed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2120998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Totteridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.