5 bedroom detached house for saleLondon Road, Milton Keynes
Withdrawn from Market
- "VICTORIAN" FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE
- BUILT CIRC 1893
- ENTRANCE HALL AND RECEPTION HALL
- SEPERATE LOUNGE AND FORMAL DINING ROOM
- FAMILY ROOM/BREAKFAST ROOM AND STUDY
- UTILITY ROOM
- THREE BATHROOMS
- MATURE LANDSCAPED FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING
*VICTORIAN DETACHED FAMILY HOME, FIVE BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE TO THE MASTER, WALKING DISTANCE TO CENTRAL MILTON KEYNES TRAIN STATION*
Rhyen Jordan Estate Agents Milton Keynes are delighted to bring to the market this exceptional, high quality, “Victorian” detached family residence. This home is situated in Loughton, the most popular development in Milton Keynes, which was mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086, recorded as “Lochintone”. There are excellent schools at both primary and senior levels, such as The Grove Independent School. The Central Milton Keynes Train Station is approximately a twenty minute walk from the property, which is ideal for any would- be commuters travelling to London or the North. When arriving at this superb home, you are greeted by an extensive circular driveway which provides hard-standing and off road parking for numerous vehicles. This property comprises of an entrance hall, reception hall, lounge, inner lobby, formal dining room, kitchen, family room, conservatory, study, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, five bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom, a family bathroom and guest shower room. Outside there are front and rear landscaped gardens, as well as a detached double garage. There is already Planning Consent in place for a further substantial extension, if required. This home is a MUST for internal inspection. To view or for more information please call Rhyen Jordan Estate Agents now to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7026148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rhyen Jordan Estate Agents Ltd, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.