3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAspen Gardens, Plympton, Plymouth
Sold STC £175,000
- Three bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Rear Garden
- EPC: D
WOW !! A 3 bed semi detached house GUIDE PRICE £180,000-£190,000
This property has so much to offer and already has early interest, Book your appointment to avoid disappointment!!
This is a three semi detached house situated in a popular residential area of Plympton.
The property benefits from garage with driveway, three bedrooms and enclosed rear gardens.
Viewing highly recommended.
The front garden is laid to lawn with a driveway leading to garage and a paved pathway to the front door.
uPVC front door into:-
Carpeted with plain plastered walls, textured ceiling, radiator, door leading to down stairs WC.
uPVC panelled ceiling, consumer unit. low level WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge 11' 10" Max x 12' 7" Max plus stair recess ( 3.61m Max x 3.84m Max plus stair recess )
uPVC double glazed lead lit window to the front elevation.
Electric fire with feature surround, under stairs cupboard, plain plastered walls, coving and textured ceiling, radiator, stairs to the first floor.
Archway through to:
Dining Room 8' 10" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 2.69m Max x 2.97m Max )
Ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, plain plastered walls, coving, textured ceiling.
Archway into the kitchen.
uPVC double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden.
Kitchen 6' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.06m x 2.82m )
*Slight restricted head height in the kitchen*
uPVC lead lit window to the rear elevation.
Ceramic tiled flooring,
A range of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces and space for a dishwasher, sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, gas oven with cooker hood.
Stairs To The First Floor
Plain plastered walls, coving, textured ceiling, loft access in the hallway, storage cupboard and airing cupboard with shelving space.
Doors leading to:-
Bedroom One 13' Max Into Recess x 8' 9" ( 3.96m Max Into Recess x 2.67m )
uPVC double glazed lead lit window to the rear elevation.
Plain plastered walls, textured ceiling, radiator,
Bedroom Two 8' 2" Max x 8' 9" Max ( 2.49m Max x 2.67m Max )
uPVC lead lit double glazed window to the front elevation.
Plain plastered walls, coving, textured ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 6' 11" ( 2.16m x 2.11m )
uPVC lead lit windows to the rear elevation.
Plain plastered walls, coving, textured ceiling and radiator,
Three piece suite comprising: wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level WC and corner shower cubicle with main shower over.
Chrome heated towel rail, floor to ceiling tiles, wall mounted mirror, textured ceiling with inset spotlights.
Obscure uPVC lead lit window to the front elevation.
Hard paved patio area with outside water tap.
Side gate leading to the driveway, also side access to the garage.
Steps up to tiered lawn area with a Devon hedgerow to the rear enclosed by feather boarded fencing and brick built wall.
Garage 17' 7" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 5.36m Max x 2.62m Max )
The garage has been separated into two sections.
One section has electric and power currently being used as a utility room with wall mounted units with roll top work surfaces and plumbing for a washing machine, space and vent for a tumble dryer.
The garage has an up and over door although currently not able to use due to the restrictions of the units as it is being used as a utility space.
Plain plastered walls and plain plastered ceiling with inset spotlights.
Door leading to the second part of the garage currently being used as office storage with plain plastered walls and plain plastered ceiling with inset spotlights also with loft access in the garage.
Lead lit window to the rear elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44083395.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PYP101938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.