2 bedroom terraced house for saleGeorge Road, Guildford, GU1
Under Offer £449,950
- Stunning two bedroom house
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned rooms
- Chic integrated kitchen with further separate dining room
- Stylish and spacious reception room
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Fabulous private rear garden with patio area
- Potential to convert basement
A wonderful mix of bright, contemporary-style and classic period features come together to create this beautiful two bedroom Victorian house benefiting from a private rear garden and great location for Guildford.
George Road is conveniently located close to local amenities and moments away from Guildford town centre. Guildford mainline station (National Rail) is nearby for direct access to central London and the south.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 996374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.