3 bedroom flat for saleWillesden Lane, Willesden, NW6
- Audio/Video Entry phone system
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with Quartz worktops and Bosch appliances
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms with fitted carpets
- Stylish bathroom and shower room with Duravit suite
- Lovely private garden and access to communal garden
- Expected completion Q3 2016
- *Items may be subject to change
An amazing three bedroom apartment situated on the ground floor of a modern development boasting stylish interiors with a high-specification finish throughout, lovely private garden and an excellent location.
The development is situated moments from Brondesbury Park Station for links around the city while the green open spaces of Queens Park are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 973359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.