3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Annes Road, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- WELL-PROPORTIONED SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- ENTRANCE HALL, LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN,
- THREE BEDROOMS, BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- OFF-STREET PARKING, EASILY-MAINTAINED GARDENS
- EPC RATING = D
SEMI-DETACHED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME SITUATED WITHIN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA OF DUMFRIES.
Situated close to Dumfries town centre with medical centre and range of amenities, services and leisure facilities all within the locality, this property offers an ideal first-time buyer/buy to let opportunity.
The accommodation is arranged over two floors and comprises an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen to the Ground Floor, with three Bedrooms and a Bathroom to the First Floor. The property has gas central heating, double glazing, easily-maintained gardens and off-street parking.
A PERFECT HOME FOR A YOUNG FAMILY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44083668.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.