3 bedroom flat for saleBattersea Rise, Battersea, London, SW11
- Desirable split level apartment
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Fully renovated throughout
- Generous open plan lounge/kitchen
- Newly fitted kitchen and bathrooms
- Three double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and an impressive en-suite shower room
- Private south facing roof terrace
- Moments from the bars and restaurants on Northcote Road
- Close to Clapham Junction station
James Pendleton has the pleasure of introducing to the market this much sought after immaculately presented three bedroom split level apartment that has been renovated throughout. The property is extremely light and spacious and has been modernised to a very high standard. The accommodation currently extends to 969sq. ft. with a large South facing private roof terrace
Arranged over the second and third floor of a Victorian conversion the apartment offers open plan living with a spacious lounge/kitchen to the top floor. The newly fitted kitchen has views across to bifold doors which lead onto a large South facing private roof terrace. There are three double bedrooms a family bathroom and impressive ensuite to the master.
The property is situated on Battersea Rise Road, just a two minute stroll from Clapham Common. Northcote Road, Battersea Rise and Clapham Junction are located within easy walking distance where there are an abundance of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44085549.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.