4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch House Barn, Church Lane, Hardwicke, GLOUCESTER, GL2 4RP
Sold by Us £599,950
- Four bedroom detached barn conversion located in a countryside setting
- Offering modern décor that sits in sync with the character and tradition of the barn
- Modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances, island and granite work surfaces
- Double height ceiling to living room with floor to ceiling glass to front and rear
- Two bedrooms and bathroom to ground level
- Two double bedrooms to upper levels with en suite bathrooms and walk in wardrobes
- Enclosed lawned gardens with raised flower beds offering high degree of privacy
- Enclosed heated pool with decked seating and artificial lawned area
- Detached double garage plus off road parking for several vehicles
A four bedroom detached barn conversion that is located in a countryside setting, yet is only three miles from the City of Gloucester. Neighbouring onto the smaller town of Quedgeley, where local amenities can be found on the retail parks and include a supermarket, post office and a range of national retailers whilst the property is located 1.5 miles from the M5 motorway, for both North and Southbound access.
Inside the character of the barn is there for all to see with exposed beams and floor to ceiling glass openings along with the modern décor expected of today to include granite work surfaces, underfloor heating and en suite bathrooms.
On the ground floor the modern kitchen/dining room offers a host of integral appliances along with granite work surfaces and a central island. From here you are naturally taken into the living room with the room being filled with natural light and two separate staircases that lead to the upstairs bedrooms and mezzanine. Downstairs is completed by a inner lobby that leads to the modern family bathroom and two downstairs bedrooms. The upstairs rooms are the two largest with both offering en suite Jacuzzi baths and walk in wardrobes.
Venture outside and the mature garden does not disappoint, the lawns are encased by raised flower beds, either constructed out of red brick traditional walling or railways sleepers.. Furthermore the current owners have constructed an outside area that allows for additional covered seating whilst also having a calor gas log burner and TV point. The garden continues to the pool area where the outdoor heated pool can be found, alongside a seating and lawned area, all of which is enclosed by fencing.
Finally, there is the double garage and parking area, the parking area allows for several vehicles to be parked whilst the garage is currently being used as a bar.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 154289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country , Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.