2 bedroom terraced house for saleBroster Gardens, London, SE25 6TX
- Two Bedroom Contemporary Style House
- Situated in a "tucked away" cul-de-sac
- In the favoured Elm Park Area
- Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station is local
- Double Glazing
- Some electric heating
- First floor tiled bathroom
- Simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated
- Own Private Garden to rear
Situated in the favoured ELM PARK AREA. This TWO BEDROOM CONTEMPORARY HOUSE IS IN A TUCKED AWAY CUL-DE-SAC. NORWOOD JUNCTION BR OVERGROUND STATION IS LOCAL WITH ITS FREQUENT SERVICES TO LONDON. An easy to manage house. Simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated. Brief benefits include some electric heating, FITTED KITCHEN WITH OVEN AND HOB AND UPSTAIRS TILED BATHROOM. There is also parking and early viewings advised.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.