4 bedroom detached house for saleWhitwell Main, Streethouse, Pontefract, West Yorkshire
- Four/five bedroom modern detached house
- Very spacious through lounge
- PVCu double-glazed and gas centrally heated
- Separate dining room/fifth bedroom
- Well presented and newly decorated throughout
- Ideal for the family purchaser
- Commanding end plot position
- EPC Rating : C
A wonderful modern detached family sized home situated on a popular residential development allowing convenient access to local amenities and commuting links. Presented to a high standard throughout this spacious property is ready for a new owner to move into and enjoy. The property is realistically priced to attract a swift sale and represents outstanding value for money. The accommodation is arranged over two floors and comprises, entrance hallway with front facing dining room which could be used as a fifth bedroom, utility area housing a combination boiler, spacious lounge and fitted dining kitchen to the rear. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complementing work tops. To the first floor a landing gives access to four well-proportioned bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and further house bathroom fitted with a white three piece white suite. Outside to the front a driveway allows ample off street parking for two cars. To the rear is an attractive and spacious enclosed garden with lawn area and patio. Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the considerable appeal of this impressive home and avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44089182.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD160554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.