3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueens Walk, Ruislip
- Semi-detached family home
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Large kitchen/diner
- Garage via shared driveway
- Off-street parking
- Gas central heating
- Short walk to South Ruislip station (Central Line)
- Viewing is highly recommended
Austin Residential are pleased to offer for sale this spacious, extended three double bedroom family home which is set in a popular residential location close to public transport, highly regarded local schools and amenities.
The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance porch, hallway, a large through reception room and fitted kitchen to the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property benefits from a brick built garage via shared driveway, gas central heating, double glazing plus a great size rear garden.
Viewing is a must to appreciate this family home.
This property is superbly positioned close to South Ruislip shopping and transport facilities (Central Line/BR Connection). For the motorist the A40/Western Avenue is a short drive away giving direct access into Central London and the surrounding Home Counties.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44096649.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26481474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Residential, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.