4 bedroom terraced house for salePortslade Mews, Portslade, East Sussex, BN41
Offers in Excess of
- Stunning Modern Terrace Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Arranged Over Three Floors
- Two Bath/Shower Rooms (one en-suite)
- Newly Built In 2015 by Taylor Wimpey
- Two Private Parking Spaces
- West Facing Garden
- Lounge Dining Room
- No Onward Chain
- Close to Portslade Station
Newly built in 2015, by Taylor Wimpey, this immaculately presented terraced home is arranged over three floors having four bedrooms.
As you walk-in you have the kitchen/breakfast room which has the natural light in the morning and a range of modern fitments and integrated appliances, to include a dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer. There is a cloakroom on the ground floor and the hallway leads to a lovely lounge dining room which is light and bright with large double doors to the rear garden.
On the first floor you have three bedrooms and the family bathroom with a lovely modern white suite. Stairs lead to the huge master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and fantastic en-suite comprising modern double shower, wash
hand basin and WC.
The superb west facing garden is a real feature and offers a patio area with steps down to lawn and flower borders with private gated access.
Further benefits include solar panels and very low energy bills. The house is close to good amenities including buses and schools catering for all age groups, shopping facilities in Boundary/Station Road and easy access to the seafront.
This location is ideal for commuters as Portslade station is situated a short walk away.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 227318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Portslade & West Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.