4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Road, Walsoken, Wisbech
Sold STC £210,000
- 1940's spacious detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms plus conservatory
- Bathroom & shower room plus ground floor wc
- Multiple off road parking & generous garden
1940's DETACHED & SPACIOUS PROPERTY! A house of character and size including FOUR bedrooms, TWO reception rooms plus conservatory, Bathroom & shower room plus ground floor wc, kitchen, pantry, utility area, multiple off road parking and generous garden.
1940's DETACHED & SPACIOUS PROPERTY! This detached property offers spacious and flexible accommodation throughout with plenty of character. There are two reception rooms with bay windows, a conservatory, an updated kitchen, a pantry and a utility area on the ground floor. There is also a bedroom and a ground floor wc, ideal for someone who can't manage stairs. Upstairs there are three further bedrooms which are of good size, a bathroom and a shower room. Outside the property provides multiple off road parking and a generous rear garden. Call today to arrange a viewing!
Reception Room 1 15' 10" max inc bay window x 11' 9" max ( 4.83m max inc bay window x 3.58m max )
Reception Room 2 15' 7" max inc bay window x 12' max ( 4.75m max inc bay window x 3.66m max )
Conservatory 15' 7" x 11' 2" ( 4.75m x 3.40m )
Kitchen 11' 11" x 11' max ( 3.63m x 3.35m max )
Bedroom Four 10' 11" max x 6' 11" max ( 3.33m max x 2.11m max )
Ground Floor WC
Bedroom One 16' 1" max inc bay window x 11' 9" ( 4.90m max inc bay window x 3.58m )
Bedroom Two 14' 3" max inc bay window x 11' 11" max ( 4.34m max inc bay window x 3.63m max )
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.69m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge Roundabout take the Lynn Road signposted for Walsoken and Port area. Continue along to the mini roundabout and turn right into Lerowe road. Proceed down Lerowe Road and turn left into Grimmers Road. Continue down Grimmers Road to the end and turn right into Kirkgate Street, then left into Church Road and follow the road where the property will be found on your right hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44097183.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.