1 bedroom flat for saleMortimer Street, Herne Bay, Kent
Sold STC £85,000
- 1 bedroom second floor flat
- Fitted kitchen, no chain involved in sale
- Town centre location
- Walking distance to sea front
- All electric very economical
- EPC energy rating E (47)
A second floor flat perfectly located for ease of access to the town centre, with its array of local stores and wine bars. The second floor gives you a peaceful existence, high above the High Street, but poised for the beach when required.The property is well presented and would be the perfect first home or a very convenient second property for a weekend stay near the seaside. The windows are reconditioned and with this being on the second floor, sunlight pours through from all angles. Permit parking is available if required and the property is offered for sale with no onward chain. It is only a short walk to both bus and rail links and access to the Thanet Way couldn't be easier for those who need to commute.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 11'4 x 9'2 (3.46m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom: 11'3 x 8'5 (3.43m x 2.57m)
- Kitchen: 10'9 x 7'8 (3.28m x 2.34m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44097306.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11235898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.