3 bedroom house for saleMain Road, Broomfield, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1
- 19th century
- Semi-detached cottage
- Requires modernisation
- Three bedrooms, 11' master bedroom
- Ground floor cloakroom, as well as a first floor shower room
- Two reception rooms
- Rear garden measuring approximately 140'
- Own driveway allowing off street parking
This 19th century three bedroom semi-detached cottage requiring modernisation throughout benefits from a ground floor cloakroom, as well as a first floor shower room, two reception rooms, kitchen, 11' master bedroom, rear garden measuring approximately 140' and its own driveway allowing off street parking.
The property is conveniently located for local bus routes to Chelmsford's vibrant city centre, mainline railway station, Broomfield Hospital, local shops and amenities.
CM1 7AX for satellite navigation
Council Tax Band D
Stamp duty payable is £7,500 at the asking price
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44097330.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE160907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Chelmsford - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.