3 bedroom detached house for saleNelson Street, Queensbury
Withdrawn from Market
- STONE BUILT THREE BEDROOM DETACHED
- RETAINING A HOST OF ORIGIONAL FEATURES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- LOUNGE & SPACIOUS DINING KITCHEN
- UPVC CONSERVATORY WITH DOORS TO THE GARDEN
- MODERN THREE PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- LARGE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING TO THE SIDE
- STONE BUILT DETACHED GARAGE/ WORKSHOP
ENTRANCE Via upvc side entrance door to the hallway, door to the lounge and stairs to the first floor.
LOUNGE 4.37m(14' 4")x4.55m(14' 11") Fireplace with gas fire, upvc window, radiator, door to the dining kitchen.
DINING KITCHEN 5.49m(18' 0")x2.36m(7' 9") Wall and base cabinets, contrasting work surfaces, inset 1.5 bowl sink with mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washer, space for tumbler dryer or dishwasher, inset eye level oven, electric hob, extractor fan, upvc window, radiator, laminate flooring. Dining area with door to small keeping cellar, upvc door to the conservatory, alarm control panel.
CONSERVATORY 2.95m(9' 8")x2.87m(9' 5") Upvc conservatory with dwarf walls, upvc double doors to the garden. Laminate flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Radiator, doors to bedroom 1,2, bathroom and stairs to bedroom 3, upvc window.
BEDROOM 1 4.45m(14' 7")x3.58m(11' 9") Upvc window, radiator.
BEDROOM 2 3.25m(10' 8")x2.41m(7' 11") Upvc window, raditor.
BATHROOM Fully tiled bathroom with three piece suite, comprising wc, pedestal basin, bath. Airing cupboard. Upvc window.
SECOND FLOOR BEDROOM 4.57m(15' 0")x4.42m(14' 6") Upvc window, under eves storage.
EXTERIOR Hard-standing driveway to the side providing off road parking. Stone built detached garage/workshop (which could convert to provide additional accommodation, subject to planning).
Large enclosed lawned private rear garden with stone wall boundary, mature hedges and well stocked floral border.
DIRECTIONS From our Queensbury office proceed up the High Street take first right into Chapel Street, turn into Nelson Street, Nelson House can be found on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102031000084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bronte Estate Agents, Queensbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.