3 bedroom cottage for saleOgden Lane, Denholme
- GENEROUS STONE BUILT THREE BEDROOM DOUBLE FRONTED COTTAGE
- 16' DINING ROOM/SITTING ROOM,16' LOUNGE & KITCHEN
- THREE FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS
- HOUSE BATHROOM SUITE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- BEAMED CEILINGS
- GARDEN AREA TO THE FRONT
- SITUATED ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF DENHOLME VILLAGE
- **EARLY VIEWING ADVISED**
- EPC RATING E53
ENTRANCE HALL Front entrance door, stairs to first floor landing.
DINING ROOM/ SITTING ROOM 5.00m (16'5") x 4.17m (13'8") Feature fireplace with tiled plinth & flame effect electric fire, TV & telephone points, central heating radiator, windows to front & rear elevations.
LOUNGE 5.05m (16'7") x 5.08m (16'8") Feature stone fire surround with living flame gas fire set on a tiled plinth, TV point, beamed ceilings, central heating radiator, windows to front & side elevations.
KITCHEN 2.90m (9'6") x 2.92m (9'7") Fitted base & wall units with contrasting work surfaces, complementary splash back tiling, sink & drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, exterior door & window to rear elevation.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 3.84m (12'7") x 3.35m (11'0") Central heating radiator, two windows to front elevation.
BEDROOM TWO 5.03m (16'6") x 2.64m (8'8") Central heating radiator, windows to front & side elevations.
BEDROOM THREE 4.06m (13'4") x 2.34m (7'8") Access to the loft, central heating radiator, window to side elevation.
BATHROOM 3.35m (11'0") x 1.60m (5'3") Double shower cubicle with sliding glass door, electric shower, pedestal wash basin, low flush WC, fitted cupboards, central heating radiator, window to rear elevation.
EXTERIOR Garden area to the front with two lawns, flower borders, paved pathway, seating area, stone boundary walls.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44097522.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102031001534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bronte Estate Agents, Queensbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.