3 bedroom terraced house for saleWensley Bank West, Thornton
- SPACIOUS TWO/ THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE
- *IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER/ SMALL FAMILY ACCOMMODATION*
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN TO GROUND FLOOR
- ONE BEDROOM & BATHROOM TO FIRST FLOOR
- TWO BEDROOMS TO SECOND FLOOR
- ACCESS TO THIRD BEDROOM VIA SECOND BEDROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- SITUATED ON A QUIET COBBLED CUL-DE-SAC
- WITH EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES
FRONT ENTRANCE PORCH In UPVC double glazing, tiled floor, door to front entrance vestibule.
LOUNGE 4.60m (15'1") x 3.99m (13'1") Feature wood fire surround with marble inlay & plinth, living flame gas fire, TV, telephone & sky points, laminate flooring, double panel radiator, window to front elevation,
KITCHEN 3.56m (11'8") x 1.88m (6'2") Modern fitted base & wall units with contrasting work surfaces, complementary mosaic tiling, stainless steel sink & drainer with mixer tap, plumbed for an automatic washing machine & dish washer, fully tiled floor, double panel radiator, window to front elevation.
KEEPING CELLAR Stone shelving.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 4.60m (15'1") x 3.78m (12'5") TV point, double panel radiator & single panel radiator, window to front elevation.
BATHROOM 2.82m (9'3") x 2.62m (8'7") Large corner bath, large shower cubicle with glass shower screens, Mira thermostatic shower, pedestal wash basin, low flush WC, chrome central heated towel rail, part tiled walls, extractor fan, window to front elevation.
BEDROOM TWO 3.30m (10'10") x 4.70m (15'5") Double panel radiator, large velux window, TV point.
OCCASIONAL THIRD BEDROOM 2.62m (8'7") x 3.76m (12'4") Access via bedroom two, single panel radiator, large velux window.
EXTERIOR Block paved front garden area with stone boundary walls,
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102031001158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bronte Estate Agents, Queensbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.