4 bedroom detached house for saleStonehouse Drive, Queensbury
- WELL PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- RECNETLY BUILD ENTRANCE PORCH TO THE FRONT
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & KITCHEN
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAK ROOM, ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- MODERN HOUSE BATHROOM SUITE
- CENTRAL HETAING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY PARKING & INTEGRAL GARAGE WITH POWER & LIGHT
- ENCLOSED GARDEN TO THE REAR WITH LAWN & PATIO
- IDEAL SIZE PROPERTY FOR A GROWING FAMILY
- EPC RATING D65
ENTRANCE PORCH 2.50m (8'2") x 1.25m (4'1") In white UPVC.
ENTRANCE HALL Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, stairs to first floor, access to a cloakroom.
GROUND FLOOR WC Fitted two piece suite in white comprising; low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, window to front elevation, central heating radiator, laminate flooring.
KITCHEN 4.25m (13' 11") x 2.40m (7' 10") Range of fitted base & wall units with contrasting work surfaces, complementary wall tiling, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink & drainer with mixer tap, fitted oven with four ring gas hob & extractor above, plumbing for an automatic washing machine & dish washer, exterior door, central heating radiator, laminate flooring, inset ceiling spotlights.
LOUNGE 5.00m (16' 5") x 3.53m (11' 7") Good size lounge with contemporary fireplace, double UPVC doors & window to rear elevation, laminate flooring, central heating radiator, double doors to dining room.
DINING ROOM 2.96m (9' 9") x 2.38m (7' 10") Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, window to rear elevation,
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Window to side elevation, fitted airing cupboard. Access to the loft via a pull down ladder leading to a part boarded loft for storage with lighting.
BEDROOM ONE 3.85m (12' 8") x 2.70m (8' 10") Fitted double wardrobe, central heating radiator, window to rear elevation.
EN-SUITE 2.83m (9' 3") MAX x 1.56m (5' 1") Fitted three piece suite in white comprising; shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, extractor fan, central heating radiator, window to side elevation.
BEDROOM TWO 2.96m (9' 9") x 2.70m (8' 10") Fitted double wardrobe, central heating radiator, window to rear elevation.
BEDROOM THREE 2.92m (9' 7") x 2.83m (9' 3") Fitted double wardrobe, central heating radiator, window to front elevation.
BEDROOM FOUR 2.67m (8' 9") x 2.27m (7' 5") Central heating radiator, window to front elevation.
BATHROOM 2.26m (7' 5") x 1.71m (5' 7") Modern three piece suite in white comprising; panelled bath with shower mixer taps, pedestal wash basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls, central heating radiator window to front elevation, extractor fan.
EXTERIOR Driveway to the front offering off road parking for two vehicles leading to a single integral garage with power & light.
Good size enclosed rear garden with lawn, paved patio seating area, rockery.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102031001577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bronte Estate Agents, Queensbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.