3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAllerton Road, Allerton
Withdrawn from Market
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- TWO FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS
- CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- ONE DOUBLE & ONE SINGLE GARAGE TO THE REAR
- * DONT MISS OUT * BOOK A VIEWING TODAY *
- EPC Rating E51
ENTRANCE HALL Front entrance door, stairs to first floor, laminate flooring, central heating radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
THROUGH LOUNGE 6.68m (21'11") x 3.30m (10'10") Solid wood flooring, two central heating radiators, TV & telephone points, windows to front elevation, French doors to rear elevation.
KITCHEN 3.20m (10'6") x 2.31m (7'7") Fitted base & wall units with contrasting black work surfaces, complementary wall tiling, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink & drainer with mixer tap, fitted oven, four ring gas hob, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, integrated fridge, tile effect laminate flooring, central heating radiator, window & exterior door to rear elevation
BATHROOM 1.68m (5'6") x 1.85m (6'1") Three piece suite in white comprising; panelled bath with electric shower above, folding shower screen, corner wash basin, low flush WC, laminate flooring, central heating radiator, window to rear elevation.
GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM 3.35m (11'0") x 2.57m (8'5") Central heating radiator, window to front elevation.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING With under eves storage cupboards to front & rear.
BEDROOM TWO 4.17m (13'8") x 3.30m (10'10") Central heating radiator, dormer window to front elevation.
BEDROOM THREE 4.01m (13'2") x 2.59m (8'6") Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, window to front elevation.
EXTERIOR Lawned garden to the front.
Large rear garden with two lawn areas, mature shrubs, mature hedging, parking for several cars.
To the rear of the property there are two garages; one double & one single, both with power & light, accessed from Wimborne Drive
PARKING AREA & GARAGES
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102031001450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bronte Estate Agents, Queensbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.