3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRudding Crescent, Allerton
- EXCEPTIONALLY WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM SUITE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- DRIVEWAY/ PARKING TO THE SIDE
- WELL MAINTAINED & TASTEFULLY DECORATED
- WITH IN EASY REACH OF LOCAL AMENITIES & BUS ROUTES
- **BOOK A VIEWING TODAY THROUGH BRONTE ESTATES**
- EPC RATING C70
ENTRANCE HALL Front entrance door, central heating radiator, stairs to first floor.
LOUNGE 4.14m (13'7") x 3.81m (12'6") TV & telephone points, central heating radiator, bay window to front elevation, double doors to dining room.
DINING ROOM 3.48m (11'5") x 2.18m (7'2") Central heating radiator, window to rear elevation.
KITCHEN 3.45m (11'4") x 2.49m (8'2") Modern range of fitted base & wall units, contrasting work surfaces, complementary wall tiling, matching breakfast bar, stainless steel sink & drainer with mixer tap, fitted oven, four ring halogen hob & extractor matching in brushed stainless steel, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, large pantry cupboard, central heating radiator, window & exterior door to rear elevation.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Fitted airing cupboard & access to the loft.
BEDROOM ONE 4.11m (13'6") x 2.72m (8'11") Central heating radiator, window to front elevation.
BEDROOM TWO 3.51m (11'6") x 2.72m (8'11") Central heating radiator, window to rear elevation.
BEDROOM THREE 2.36m (7'9") x 1.93m (6'4") Central heating radiator, window to front elevation.
BATHROOM 1.90m (6'3") x 1.93m (6'4") Modern three piece suite in white comprising; panelled bath with shower mixer tap & folding shower screen, pedestal wash basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, central heating radiator, extractor fan, window to rear elevation.
EXTERIOR Open plan front garden with lawn, tarmac drive to the side.
Lawned rear garden with paved borders, stone & fenced boundaries.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102031001499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bronte Estate Agents, Queensbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.