2 bedroom terraced house for salePleasant Row, Queensbury
- TWO BEDROOM THROUGH BY LIGHT COTTAGE
- ** RENOVATED THROUGHOUT **
- TUCKED AWAY IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
- LOUNGE & SEPARATE KITCHEN
- TWO FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS & HOUSE BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- SITUATED ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF QUEENSBURY VILLAGE
- WITH EASY REACH OF LOCAL AMENITIES & TRANSPORT ROUTES
- EPC RATING D61
FRONT ENTRANCE DOOR Leading into...
LOUNGE 3.76m (12'4") x 3.76m (12'4") Feature wood fire surround with cast iron multi fuel burning stove set on a tiled plinth, TV & telephone points, beamed ceiling, central heating radiator, window to front elevation.
KITCHEN 4.60m (15'1") x 1.32m (4'4") Modern range of fitted base & wall units in white with contrasting butchers block effect work surfaces, stainless steel sink & drainer with mixer tap, fitted oven with four ring gas hob & extractor with splash back all matching in brushed stainless steel, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, two windows to the rear elevation.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Single panel radiator, fitted storage cupboard & access to the loft.
BEDROOM ONE 2.97m (9'9") narrowing to (7'7'') x 3.33m (10'11") Central heating radiator, window to front elevation.
BEDROOM TWO 2.90m (9'6") x 1.80m (5'11") Central heating radiator, window to rear elevation.
BATHROOM 2.11m (6'11") x 1.55m (5'1") Large corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower (rainfall shower & hand held shower) wall mounted ceramic wash basin set on a granite plinth, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, chrome central heated towel rail, window to front elevation.
EXTERIOR Small flower bed and seating area with on road parking available directly to the front of property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102031001567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bronte Estate Agents, Queensbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.