3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRenwick Park West, West Runton, Cromer
Sold STC £395,000
- Immaculate Detached Bungalow
- Contemporary Kitchen/Diner
- Three Double Bedrooms (Master with En Suite)
- Elevated Patio & Enclosed Lawned Garden
- Garage & Driveway Parking
Set in the popular village of West Runton this immaculate detached bungalow is spacious throughout. Boasting a good sized lounge, contemporary kitchen/diner, utility room & three double bedrooms (master with en suite). With a garage, driveway parking, an elevated sun terrace & enclosed rear garden.
This detached bungalow was built 5 years ago and is absolutely immaculate throughout like a show home. Set in the sought after village of West Runton (named in the Telegraph as one of the top five villages in the country), West Runton lies in between the seaside towns of Cromer and Sheringham but has lots of amenities, including a train station, cafes, pub, local shops, hotel, golf course, beaches and seafront. The property consists of a lovely spacious hallway and good sized lounge with Patio door leading to an elevated sun terrace. There is a contemporary kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, as well as a separate utility room. There are three very good sized double bedrooms, with the master having a en suite shower room, and a modern family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. To the front of the property there is a brickweave driveway providing plenty of parking along with access to the garage, and a lawned garden. The rear garden is fully enclosed and there is an elevated sun terrace, with steps leading down to a lawned garden with shrubs and borders, a large raised vegetable bed, timber garden shed and summer house.
With an obscure double glazed entrance door to the front aspect with double glazed full length side panel window. Oak flooring and built in storage cupboard. Radiator, spot lights and telephone point. Doors off.
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.78m )
With a double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Radiator, carpet and television point. Door into;
En Suite Shower Room
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and shower cubicle. Fully tiled and shaver point. Heated towel rail. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
With a four piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin with vanity storage unit above and below, bath and shower cubicle. Spot lights and shaver point. Heated towel rail. Built in airing cupboard. Part tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 16' 2" x 14' 6" ( 4.93m x 4.42m )
With two double glazed windows to the side aspect and one double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden. Double glazed Patio door leading to the terrace and garden. Gas fire with wooden surround. Carpet and wall lights. Two radiators and television point.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.97m )
Our current vendors are using this room as a dining room but would make an ideal third bedroom.
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Carpet, and television and telephone points.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 1" x 10' 6" ( 4.60m x 3.20m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Granite one and a half sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Integrated eye level double oven and gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood above. Integrated Nef microwave. Integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer. Radiator, spot lights and television point. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door into;
Utility Room 8' 1" x 6' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.06m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel single sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Integrated washer/dryer. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Radiator and spot lights. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Double glazed door leading to the side of the property.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 11' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.51m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Carpet, radiator and television point.
With up and over door. Power and light.
To the front of the property there is a large brickweave driveway allowing plenty of parking and access to the garage. There is a raised lawn garden, and a paved patio area to the side and a gate giving access to the rear on both sides.
The rear garden is fully enclosed with an elevated patio sun terrace seating area allowing for great views, and steps lead down to the lawned garden. There are borders with shrubs, a large raised vegetable bed and timber garden shed. A path and decorative patio leads to a summer house.
Please note this bungalow comes with the remaining balance of the New Homes Build Guarantee which is approx 5 years in length, for more information on this please call the agent.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44098953.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM103792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.