2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCastle View Gardens, Westham, Pevensey
Sold STC £307,950
- TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- FULLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!
- NEWLY ADDED EN SUITE
- GARAGE AT THE REAR OF THE PROPERTY
Having undergone complete MODERNISATION throughout this TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW comprises contemporary living accommodation throughout. Located in the SOUGHT AFTER WESTHAM Village this property is offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN. Internal inspection comes highly recommended.
Having undergone complete MODERNISATION throughout this TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW comprises contemporary living accommodation throughout with a MODERN FITTED KITCHEN and BATHROOM and a further added En Suite to the master. Located in the SOUGHT AFTER WESTHAM Village this property is offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the finish of the property.
Door to the side aspect leading through to the entrance hall.
Door to the side aspect, large storage cupboard, loft access, radiator, wood effect flooring, wall mounted gas boiler located in a cupboard.
Lounge / Diner 16' 11" x 11' 10" ( 5.16m x 3.61m )
Having double glazed french double doors to the rear aspect with full length double glazed windows either side overlooking the rear garden, wood effect flooring throughout, feature fireplace and a radiator.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 11' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.56m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, electric double oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, built in dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, under floor heating, tiled flooring, ample work surfaces with matching upstand, radiator, double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect, further door to the rear leading into the garden.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 11' 8" ( 4.17m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, bi-fold door through to the en suite and a radiator.
Comprising enclosed shower cubicle, low level W C, wash hand basin, bi-folding door, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Comprising paneled bath, vanity unit, W C, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, double glazed window to the side aspect.
The rear garden benefits from a crazy paved area with gated side access and further rear access, area laid to lawn, various rockery areas and mature shrub borders, private door into the garage at the foot of the garden.
Having an up and over door and access from a private road at the side of the property.
Having an area laid to lawn with pathway leading to the front of the property.
Please note the property has been refurbished throughout and now comprises a newly fitted bathroom, kitchen and newly added En suite. An internal inspection comes recommended to fully appreciate the finish of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44098986.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.