3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Squires, Peterborough
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced
- Kitchen / Diner
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Overlooks Green
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this three storey town house in the popular cul-de-sac location of Woodston overlooking a green and within close proximity of the city centre. This property is ideal for first time buyers or as an investment buy.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this three bedroom townhouse in the popular location of Woodston, within close proximity to the City Centre and local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/ diner, lounge, three bedrooms, ensuite to master & family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from off road parking to front and an enclosed rear garden.
Door leading in, stairs to first floor landing and radiator.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising; low level wc & pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, radiator and extractor fan.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 5" x 8' 6" ( 4.70m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with drainer & mixer tap over, tiled splash backs, integrated electric oven & gas hob, extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and fridge / freezer, wall mounted boiler, radiator and tiled flooring.
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 7" ( 4.67m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window & french doors leading to the rear garden, TV point and carpet flooring.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, double glazed window to front, stairs to the first floor landing and radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' x 8' 7" ( 4.57m x 2.62m )
Two double glazed windows to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front & radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, low level wc & wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, radiator and extractor fan.
Second Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 11' 11" narrowing to 11' 3" x 16' 7" ( 3.63m narrowing to 3.43m x 5.05m )
Double glazed dormer window to front, radiator and loft hatch.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; shower cubicle with fitted shower, low level wc & wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, radiator, double glazed Velux window to rear and extractor fan.
Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs inset and patio area.
Two allocated parking spaces to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44100054.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE100172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.