2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHawthorne Avenue, South Anston, Sheffield
Sold STC £150,000
- Two bedroom detached bungalow
- Lounge, kitchen, bathroom
- Gardens to front and rear. Detached garage
- Village location. No upward chain
- GUIDE PRICE £150,000 TO £155,000
GUIDE PRICE £150,000 TO £155,000. This two bedroom detached bungalow offers great potential but is in need of some decorative upgrading. Located amidst similar properties within the popular area of South Anston. Having the benefit of no upward chain.
Priced to reflect the need for some cosmetic upgrading is this two bedroom detached bungalow located within the sought after area of South Anston. Offered for sale with no upward chain with accommodation comprising entrance porch, inner hallway, kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom. Ample parking provided by the driveway extending to a detached garage. Well maintained gardens to front and rear. The village of South Anston host a variety of shops and other amenities and is well placed for motorway commuting.
Double glazed door opens into the side porch with further door in to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.54m )
Having a range of light wood base and wall units set above and below worksurfaces. Inset sink and drainer, integrated fridge, electric hob and oven, plumbing for washing machine and central heating radiator. Useful built in storage cupboard. Side facing double glazed window.
Lounge 16' 3" x 12' 3" maximum ( 4.95m x 3.73m maximum )
G Good sized lounge having a front facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators and a wall mounted gas fire, TV point.
Leading off to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 8" to side of the cupboard ( 3.48m x 3.25m to side of the cupboard )
Main bedroom featuring a range of mirrored fronted wardrobes to one wall, central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 9' 4" ( 4.14m x 2.84m )
Second double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Three piece suite comprising bath with electric shower over, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, double glazed window, central heating radiator and complimentary tiling to the walls.
Well tended lawned gardens to both front and rear, generous driveway extending to a detached garage.
Having power and lighting and electric door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44100099.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.